Monday 22 October 2012

Rana praises Ajith Kumar to heavens

Daggubati Rana, who is playing curcial role in 'Thala' Ajith's next, which is being helmed by Vishnuvardhan has lavished praise on the actor for his humble nature.

"Ajith is the sweetest person on earth. I was humbled after meeting him. I am doing a special character in the film and it is not a guest appearance. I need to shoot for some more days for the film. I have got to perform a lot in that special role," says Rana.

When asked about teaming up with Nayanthara again, after Ongaram, the actor said, "I haven't shot with her yet. But I am looking forward to shooting with her."

Rana is planning to make it big in Kollywood too. His forthcoming film 'Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum' is simultaneously made in Tamil as 'Ongaram', while he has also signed Selvaraghavan's bilingual.

No comments:

Post a Comment